http://www.neckdiagrams.com/download

https://www.patreon.com/robsilver

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Minor Blues Scale, big diagram.

I am still very excited about how easy it is to make awesome guitar diagrams now, the novelty will fade I'm sure so I wan to to make sure I post loads of stuff, while my nerdy brain is still telling me making these things is fun.

There's a good few weeks to go I think, but hey, here is the Minor Blues Scales, in a giant set of diagrams that show you what notes/intervals are in it, where they sit all over the neck in relation to each other and how the 5 positions interconnect to create a lattice of blues joy that cover the whole neck.

Hopefully, seeing it all laid out like this should make things seem a little more sensible if you're just getting to grips with all this.

Don't forget to click on the link below for the full list of free guitar resources on my site:

ROB SILVER'S LIST OF FREE GUITAR DIAGRAMS









Any how, enough waffle, here are the dots: