http://www.neckdiagrams.com/download

Sunday, February 20, 2011

THE SOHO COBRAS... Rehearsal with the new line-up going really well

Rehearsals with Charlie, the new singer are going really well.

We've only rehearsed three times and I think I would happily gig tomorrow if one was offered.

I think we're probably going to wait a few more weeks before booking some shows though. We've already got a new song sorted. I'm especially happy that the new tune is using some of Charlie's lyrics. Writing seems to be going really with Charlie as a wing-man. We have another few songs that we're playing around with, so I think we'll give it another few weeks to get those sorted, since it would be cool to relaunch the live band with a few new tunes under our belts.

All is very good...

Gigs coming soon :-)