http://www.neckdiagrams.com/download

Monday, July 19, 2010

Another post in praise of my JCA20H...

Just a quick post...

I just played my first gig using my Jet City Amplification JCA20H where it wasn't mic'd up.

A lot of people have been asking my how it stand up volume wise to live drums and how useful it would be for small gigs without being mic'd through a PA so I've thrown together a quick compilation from the video of the show of a few solos so you can hear it next to a full live band in a small venue.

All my previous gigs with it had been through a PA which worked great but this was the first time it had to stand on it's own as it were. It has been working fine at rehearsals without any help from a PA so I was sure it would cool and it did work out really well, it sounded great and was plenty loud enough to play a small or medium sized venue on it's own I think.

I just cannot recomend one of these highly enough.

Any how, enough waffle, here's the video:
JCA20H demo: Live solo clips, un-mic'd with a full band.