http://www.neckdiagrams.com/download

Monday, February 15, 2010

THE SOHO COBRAS: First demo featuring Hazel...

Just a quick note to say that we have done a couple of tracks acoustically so we can get our new singer Hazel's voice out there for you to here as fast as we could.

 A couple didn't come out that great, partly because I had drunk 2 bottles of wine and partly because I am not great on acoustic guitar.

There's a world of difference I think between "playing acoustic guitar" and being an electric guitar player that occasionally bashes out a song on acoustic.
I have been spoiled I think playing my beautiful hand made French widdle machines, so it was a bit of a shock to suddenly have huge string and a highish action to wrestle with. I wanted to do a better job with the guitars since the vocals are really soaring, but I think all things considered the guitars came out ok.


There's a mini player below where you can check out the track. This is HERE AGAIN (acoustic), by THE SOHO COBRAS

Quantcast