http://www.neckdiagrams.com/download

https://www.patreon.com/robsilver

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Off back to the old country...


No more work for two weeks or so!

I'm heading back to South Wales on Tuesday, so I have about 5 hours on a train  ahead of me. Maybe if I get a train with powerpoints so I can at least do something useful on the way, and grab my laptop and get some guitar stuff written up.

Lot's more guitar stuff on the way anyhow.

Hopefully if I can sort it around family stuff I can get some drinking done with the very excellent FOREVER VENDETTA  and a few friends but I might end up stuck in the house... we'll see.

I'm looking forward to Christmas day when I get to expand my collection of Great Frog rings with a rock-tastic Ace of Spades ring thanks to Hellie. Too much silver for one hand!
I'm quite tempted to see if I can get the Treble clef tattoo I've been wanting on my right hand done cheaper than in London while I'm down there, tattooing is quite a bit cheaper out in the sticks, so I might get it done if it's not too much cash.

I should really try and take a guitar with me as well, since a week without practicing is just too long, but I think I'll have to wait and see how much crap I'm carrying, plus there must be an old one still kicking around at my mum's house, even if it is a 15 year old budget Jackson with no strings.

Anyhow, goodbye London, arse end of nowhere South Wales here I come